Directions from Johannesburg & Pretoria
- Take the N1 heading North
- Take the R101 Mookgophong/Naboomspruit off ramp
- At the second traffic light Turn left into Nelson Mandela street and stay on that road and head out of town
- As you head out of town you will get two 4 way stops, go straight over both
- Stay on that road until you get a T junction (at this junction there is a garage with a huge plastic elephant)
- Turn left (R520). About 300m later there is a right hand turn to Marken.
- Turn right (D190)
- We are about 33 km down that road. It is tarred for about 22km and then goes to gravel for about 10.11km. You will see the Mangweni Game Reserve gate on the left hand side. Go through the closed gate (we do not have a gate guard as of yet)
Once through the gate:
- Follow the main road until you get a T-junction and turn right
- Keep following the main road at the next major split bear right
- At the second major split bear right and follow the road round the corner
into the lodge
There is a helipad on the farm, the air strip is currently under construction.
Nearest airstrip until then is at Entabeni Nature Conservancy 10km away.
Please note that mobile reception in the area around the lodge is very poor, therefor please contact us prior to your departure from Naboomspruit to arrange for the main gate to be unlocked.